TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ‘OWN YOUR OWN’ PROMOTION
‘Own Your Own’ is a Promotion brought to you by 3ple Tee Premium Estates Limited (“the Promoter”) a company duly registered in Nigeria with RC No: 1340512 in collaboration with its sister company ShelterBet Nigeria Limited and other partners including but not limited to banks. The aim is to provide affordable housing to Nigerians in urban areas without compromising on standards and quality by participating in the promotion with a minimum entry fee of ₦2,000. The winner shall be determined by a Live raffle draw to be administered every 30 days. Monthly Live Prize Draws will be held and participants will be required to make their entries through online payment on the promo website, Own Your Own outlets or at partner branches nationwide.
The Prize for each draw is a 2-bedroom Apartment at Kagini, Abuja. Nine (9) Lucky people will win the prize of a brand new apartment each in the first phase of the promotion.
The promotion starts on October 1, 2018 and the first draw will hold on November 1, 2018.
The Promoter reserves the right to end this promotion at anytime deemed fit.
- ONLY THOSE THAT ARE 18 Years and above are eligible to participate in this promotion!
- Employees of the Promoter and its agents, family members and privies are disqualified from participating in this promotion.
- This promo is only open to private Nigerian individuals (i.e. not companies or businesses) resident in or outside Nigeria.
- You hereby confirm your eligibility to participate in this promotion and also attest to the accuracy of the information you provided at the point of registration.
The Prize is a 2 (Two) bedroom Apartment in Kagini, Abuja. All 9(Nine) apartments are situated in a block of flats constructed by 3ple Tee Premium Estate Limited in partnership with Shelter Bet Limited. Once they have been contacted, Winners will be taken to the prize they have won which shall be specified in a formal letter containing the description of their prize, the keys to the apartment and the requisite legal documents giving them legal title/ownership to their prize.
4. How to Enter/Entry Requirements
- A participant must pay the sum of ₦2,000 (non-refundable) in order to make a valid entry for the Promotion.
- This entry can be made at our partner branches nationwide, Own Your Own certified agents/outlets and through the promotion website.
- You are entitled to win the Prize once throughout the promotion; any subsequent win by you will be invalidated and forfeited. A draw from the entries of that month will be conducted to produce a winner for the forfeited prize.
- Under some circumstances the Company in future may give away more than one (1) House a month as prize, In such circumstances notwithstanding your ability to make multiple entries to participate in the promotion, you can only win the prize once and any other subsequent wins by you will be invalidated and forfeited and a draw from the entries of that month which the prize was forfeited, will be conducted to produce a winner.
5. Illegal Transactions
An illegal transaction is a transaction that incurs fraudulent liability on the company or any of the partners to this promotion. Thus you are not allowed to:
- Duplicate entry slips for ANY PURPOSE whatsoever including but not limited to the purpose of taking undue advantage of our offers. Entry slips obtained from similar OR connected promotions are voided.
- Forge any entry ticket or cause a ticket to be forged.
- Alter any number or figure or falsify or otherwise disfigure any ticket with the intent to defraud.
- We may at any time, demand that you produce certificates/ID cards proving your ownership of the name with which you accepted an offer with us, and should you fail to properly prove your ownership of the name with which you subscribed to our services, we may involve law enforcement agencies and treat your transaction with us as a case of identity fraud and if there are any winnings associated to you, such lack of proof of identity that tallies with what we have on record will mean forfeiture of the prize and wins thereby automatically falls on the company who will conduct draws from the remaining entries for that month which prize was forfeited to produce a new winner for the prize.
6. Assessment of Entries and Determination of Winners
- Entries are collated and declared valid by partner audit firm. And a monthly Live raffle draw will be held and the winner is determined by the raffle draw.
- Invalid entries will not be included in the pool of entries to be considered for the draws.
- During the draws, all the reference numbers that was assigned(purchased), will be printed out and put into a glass/transparent box to be mixed and chosen randomly by a different neutral guest each time the draw is being held. The invited guest will pick 1 (one)Lucky reference number at random after all the reference numbers in the box have been shuffled. He will do this once; in front of an audience of both participants, representatives of the relevant regulatory bodies and Third parties not connected to the promo in any way but are witnesses to the live draws.
7. Dates for Entry, Claiming and Redemption of Prizes
- Entries for the initial promo draw will officially open on October 1, 2018 and will last for 30 days after which there will be an official collation and then draws will follow. Subsequent draws will follow this pattern.
- Winners are to contact the Promoter to claim their prizes via the Promoter’s details on the website immediately they get notification of their winnings through any means including but not limited to; watching the live draws, publication on blogs, social or print media, the website or through any other means.
- Winners shall be contacted via the communication details (phone number and email addresses) they provided on the platform before getting their online tickets/Reference numbers.
- The Promoter undertakes to take necessary steps to reach the prize winners for the redemption of the prizes.
However, where a winner fails to claim his/her prize even after he/she have been contacted or where such winner is unreachable and all efforts taken to reach such winner have failed, then after a period of 180 days from the relevant draw, the Promoter will conduct a fresh draw from the entries for that said month which the prize was unclaimed to produce another winner for the prize.
8. Winner Notification/Publicity
- The Names of the winners shall in addition to announcement during the Live draws, be published on blogs, social media and the website.
- By registration on the “Own Your Own” platform, you warrant and receiving of notifications from the Company with respect to the promotion through but not limited to SMS and emails.
9. Winners Details
- The details of all entrants in the promotion and winners are confidential and shall not be shared or sold to any company or party other than the promoter and its partners and they are bound by this confidentiality clause.
- The Customer agrees that the Company may use the name, town/city of residence and/or the image of the Customer for publicity or our own advertorial material. The Company may contact you to provide such material and the Customer undertakes to provide the requested material. The Company would only seek this material in the event of a (Prize) win of the promotion by the Customer. The Company would always make every reasonable attempt of contacting the Customer before using/requesting such material (reasonable is defined as three contact attempts by telephone, e-mail or text messages). We undertake to protect the personal data of all participants on our platform.
Winners that choose to remain anonymous and would like their names to be excluded must swear to an Affidavit of a fact stating that they won the prize that was advertised and promised by the Promoter but chose to keep their name hidden from the public for personal reasons. Winner must also provide the Promoter with a Certified True Copy of the Affidavit before the Prize is handed over to you.
11. Data Protection Policy
We shall ensure that appropriate security measures are put in place to protect the personal data supplied on our platform and we undertake to protect same.
12.Name of website
The website address for the promotion shall be www. Ownyourown.ng
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss, damage or negligence as a result of participating in this promotion.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of misuse of your PIN especially where a mobile banking service is used, and we accept no liability resulting from its unauthorized use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- In no event shall we, or any of our associates, accept any liability however arising from any losses you may incur as a result of making entries or otherwise by your use of the platform or our services. Under no circumstances will our liability under these Terms and Conditions or for breach of contract, tort, equity or otherwise, exceed your maximum permitted exposure.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of profits (direct or indirect) or the benefit of any entry arising from breach of contract, negligence, equitable duty (including for the avoidance of doubt in relation to any entry or win(s) voided by us) or other liability even if we had been advised of or known (or should have known) of the possibility of such damages or loss.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes our liability with respect to death and personal injury resulting from our negligence, or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
14. Final Decision
No correspondence will be entered into and the promoter's decision is final on all matters.
15. WEBSITE TERMS OF USAGE/ LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS COMPONENTS
By using the service, you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The General Terms and Conditions;
- The Promotion Rules;
- Any terms and conditions and/or rules concerning the promotion and special offers which may be advertised in any part of our website;
- Any further terms and conditions contained in any of the software which you may download in order to be able to use the services we provide.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
- The Company cannot be held liable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
- The Company shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to make payment due to congestion on the sms system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of payment/participating in the promotion.
- All indicated dates and times are based on WAT (West Africa Time) unless stipulated otherwise
- The Promotion service is available in Nigerian Naira (NGN) only.
- Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by our partners or other third parties, these links are provided for information only and we do not make any representations regarding the accuracy and reliability of contents available on such third-party websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites and therefore accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from their utilization.
LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS COMPONENTS
- Under no circumstances shall the Website be used for any purpose different from personal entertainment without our express consent. The Company is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
- Any action aimed to interfere with the normal functioning of the website including, but not limited to, releasing or propagating viruses, worms or logic bombs is strictly prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Under some circumstances 3ple Tee Premium Estate Limited may provide its Customers with software designed internally or by third parties in order to optimize the functioning of the Website or to benefit from additional services. In such circumstances the Customer may be asked to accept further Terms and Conditions related to the utilization of the new component. Any attempt to interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided is strictly prohibited.
- The Company is not liable for any possible IT failures caused by the electronic equipment used by the Customer while accessing the Website or for faults due to the internet service provider used by the Customer while accessing the Website
16. Dispute Resolution/Arbitration Clause
- In the event of any dispute arising between the Promoter and you respecting any dispute over any claims or proper interpretation or application of these terms and conditions or any decision of the company taken pursuant to these terms and condition; you shall first report to our customer service desk for resolution.
- Where the matter remains unresolved, the departments of the Promoter responsible for your particular complaint will resolve the issue.
- If after 3 months the matter is not resolved, you must refer the dispute for arbitration in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004.
- The arbitrator shall be any relevant betting industry regulator that is recognized by the Promoter. This reference to arbitration and the delivery of an award by the arbitrator shall be a condition precedent to any further step to be taken by you, including institution of any action by you.